If TWRP is not an option for you (locked bootloader, unsupported device etc), you may want to check out Helium. Helium is a no-root adb-based solution similar in principle to TWRP. It transfers (bi-directional) apps and also the critically important app data. There are two installs, the app on your android and the companion program on your PC.
If you own a Mac computer and an Android phone, your options for creating backups or transferring files are more limited. Google has a handy tool to help you link these two devices seamlessly.
- In order to perform full backup Android, simply follow these steps.
- Not to mention, the development team has worked really fast on bringing Android 13 this time and it’s available for several devices.
- You can do so by installing the RUU zip or restore Nandroid backup of stock firmware using TWRP.
- After successfully installing the app, launch it on your device and grant it the root access.
All you got to do is just wait for a while as the system will take the backup of your device. Remember to name your backups with important information like date and partitions included. A full backup is anything that will restore your system state to when
- So, do not try the below steps of any other smartphones other than Samsung phones.
- Lately, we have been primarily focused on files and file extensions.
- Also, make sure to read the requirements before applying the steps.
- It is very similar to the QPST Flash Tool, which is used for devices with a Qualcomm chipset.
- Here you can select all or part of the data you need and choose a storage location for backup files.
- Therefore, to backup the stock ROM or system data would be urgent for them.
With these solutions above, you will be able to reinstall Android OS on your Android device to get your device updated http://126.96.36.199/get-your-samsung-device-running-smoothly-where-to/ with the latest version. And, DroidKit should be the top tool to reinstall Android OS on a phone using PC (Windows & macOS). So, you can download it and reinstall Android OS on Samsung mobile or tablet now. DroidKit is a PC software that allows you to reinstall and update Android OS on your phone using PC. Through the process of auto-matching firmware and downloading the firmware package, you can install a fresh Android OS on mobile. And you can finish this reinstallation on your Windows PC or Mac computer. Always prepare to flash and reinstall Android OS by creating a backup of all your Android data in advance to avoid data loss.
The place to get help for questions you have related to your Android device and the Android ecosystem. Confirm the selection, and you’ll return to the Actions screen. All the actions are shown in their own individual cards — swipe them away to remove them. SP Flash Tool is a specialized application that makes flashing stock firmware, custom recovery, and rooting any MediaTek-based smartphone much easier.